Brew Sip Ltd. – Terms and conditions for online sales
- The content of the www.brewsip.co.uk website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights.
- Please read product’s labels regarding contents and other relevant information prior to the consumption. Improper (other than conventional or specified) method of preparation may have different tastes than usual and other issues.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Brew Sip harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses that arise out of the content you submit, post or transmit via the Brew Sip website, or from your use/misuse of the website, or the use/misuse by any person for whom you are responsible or from your violation of the terms and conditions.
- The contract between you and Brew Sip under which you have made your purchases, it is agreed, shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, English law. The English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- To register with www.brewsip.co.uk and purchase goods from our website, you must be over eighteen years of age.
- Please ensure that the details provided by you on registration (if applicable) or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering, by updating your personal details. You must give us your real name, address, phone number, email address and any other details that we may require to process your order.
- We reserve the right to – decline a new customer registration or suspend a customer’s account at any time and at our sole discretion, in our absolute discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the services with or without notice, in our absolute discretion, to discontinue the website or services, or any part thereof, at any time, with or without notice.
Availability of products
- Products are subject to availability and acceptance of your offer to purchase our products.
- Our acknowledgement of order acceptance via the web or email is not a guarantee of delivery. If we are unable to deliver the goods which you have offered to purchase, we will let you know as quickly as possible and a full refund will be given.
- Orders that include sale items may be sent incomplete if certain sale lines are out of stock. Your card will be refunded and you will be notified as above.
Pricing, description and product information
- The prices which you must pay for the products that you order are set out on the website at the time you place your order (plus a delivery charge), except where we discover an error in the price of the products you have ordered. In this event, we will inform you as soon as possible after receiving your order and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
- The prices quoted on this website apply only to products sold via this website. All prices are shown in £ sterling and include VAT where applicable. Although we will take all reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system, the information appearing on this website at any time may not reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order.
Placing an order and order acceptance
- The Order Acknowledgement email and order number are our confirmation of your order with us.
- Completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it prior to the despatch.
- Our carrier will make every reasonable effort to contact you to make delivery, but, if they are unable to do so, then your order will be cancelled and payment refunded to your card excluding delivery/admin charges.
- We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details and stock availability. Payment must be made with a valid credit or debit card acceptable to us.
- The address at which the card is registered must be the same as your billing address. You can register a new payment card at any time, but the card associated with a given order cannot be changed once you have checked out.
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases.
- By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks, personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered credit reference agency which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity; a credit check is not performed and your credit rating will be unaffected.
Delivery and Shipping policy
- Once we have processed and received payment in full for the products, ownership of an item will pass to you once we have delivered the item to you (either directly, or by leaving it in a safe place or with a neighbour). Also note that when an item has been delivered, risk of damage to, or loss of, the item passes to you.
- Currently shipping within United Kingdom except of Isle of Man.
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not delivered on Sundays or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders (i.e. festive seasons etc.), shipment may be delayed by few days, please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Shipping rate and delivery estimate
Royal Mail or similar other couriers
£3.20 (2nd Class), £3.85 (1st Class) (FREE on orders over £20.00)
Despatch will be processed within 24-48 hours from the placing order. Delivery time normally 2-4 working days after the despatch of parcel.
Currently we do not ship outside UK. Please contact us email@example.com or call +44 (0) 783 180 6416, 793 984 3623.
- Shipment to PO box is restricted and subject to confirmation.
Cancellations and returns
- You have the right to cancel your order prior to the order processing.
- Once order is processed, returns are not accepted.
- In case of defective products or incorrect items being sent to you, we will not refund the price but will replace the products. Please contact Brew Sip by email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
Promotions and discounts
- Promotion or offer to be applied to your order, a valid promotion code must be entered into the promotion code box on the basket page. Brew Sip cannot be held liable for not discounting the order if a valid code has not been entered. If placing an order by telephone you must quote the promotion code before placing your order. Promotions and promotion codes are subject to the terms and conditions specified by Brew Sip at the point of purchase. Only one code can be used per order.
- Please note; all cheeky deals, existing discounts, bundles and offers are excluded from further discount. Discount codes will not apply to any existing offers or promotions.